300 Hour Certification
If you’re interested in learning more, Studio Oxygen is a Yoga Alliance Registered Yoga School. You will deepen your knowledge and understanding of this beautiful practice. We provide our students with a comprehensive, well-rounded approach to yoga which includes lessons on sequencing, proper alignment and assisting techniques, anatomy, chakras, and more. If you’re interested in becoming a full-time yoga instructor or just want to deepen your understanding, the Studio Oxygen yoga teacher training program will help take you to the next level.
The Yoga Alliance 300 Hour Teaching Training Certification is taught by our experienced and certified teachers who will help empower you and build your style as teacher. Join us for our first Yoga Alliance Approved 300 Hour Advanced Yoga Teacher Training. This 7-month program will allow you to advance and deepen your study of yoga, philosophy, history of yoga and traditions.
300 Hour Certification students can expect to:
- Refine and deepen your practice of knowledge of Yoga
- Learn how to design effective and creative sequencing
- Learn the poses and pose breakdowns
- Learn proper alignment and assisting techniques
- Develop a balanced knowledge of yoga philosophy including the sutras, chakras, meditation, pranayama, Sanskrit, and more
- Gain experience through teacher practice training
- Dietary and nutrition information
- Anatomy of the body
- And much, much more!
UPCOMING YOGA TEACHER TRAINING
- Saturdays 9:00 am – 7:00 pm
- Sundays 9:00 am – 6:00 pm
*(Some Friday’s required: Friday, September 29th, and Friday, November 10th, Possibly more TBA. Weekend Immersion most likely in January 2018)
Early Bird Special: $4100.00 ($250 Off if paid in full by August 1, 2017.
$500 depodit due by August, 15th, 2017
Payment plans available.