Studio Oxygen cares about your health and safety. Keeping our community safe and healthy is our top priority. To keep our studios safe and welcoming for all of our students we are closely following the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and the Ohio Department of Health for direction and updates. We are in the fortunate position of being a small, family owned and operated studio. We already have protocols in place for cleanliness and protection and will continue to treat the studio as we would our own home. We have taken numerous precautionary steps in our studios to be sure we provide the safest environment for our students and our staff. We are reducing physical assists and the use of props while ensuring the deep cleaning of equipment. We’ve posted Centers for Disease Control and Prevention information throughout our studios and increased cleaning protocols to ensure all surfaces are sanitized with increased frequency. Let’s work together to protect ourselves and those around us. Here’s how you can help:
- Please refrain from visiting our studios if you are sick or not feeling well.
- Kindly wash your hands for 20 seconds before and after class.
- Please bring your own mat. For the safety of our students we will not be loaning mats until further notice.
- Ensure you use the wipes and sanitizer provided to clean any equipment you use as well as the surrounding area.
- Boost your immune system by drinking plenty of water, eating well and getting enough rest.
- Support our Governor’s request to remain calm and not spread fear. Let’s work to maintain a sense of community and unity through our efforts.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched items and surfaces like phones and doorknobs with an effective disinfectant.
- You, or someone you have had contact with traveled to a Level 2 or Level 3 location, based on the CDC Global Map (which may change frequently). The recommendation by the CDC is to self-quarantine for 14 days after you return to the United States, or first had contact with the individual who traveled there.
- If you have been exposed to the coronavirus or have visited a facility known to have treated patients with coronavirus, please contact your healthcare professional and/or your local Health Department for instructions. The recommendation by the CDC is to self-quarantine for 14 days after you return to the United States, or first had contact with the individual who traveled there.